Additive Manufacturing Program and Service Manager
About the Opportunity:
Saratech is seeking an Additive Manufacturing Program and Service Manager with three to five years of experience running and managing at least three different types of 3D printers. This is a full-time position located in California or central US. Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications, experience, and abilities:
- Manage a team located throughout the US.
- Ensure key service metrics are achieved.
- Develop and implement programs to help increase customer satisfaction and growth.
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor progress of projects.
- Deliver products & programs consistently, on time and on budget.
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively.
- Provide direction and technical expertise for programs that are developed.
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage scheduling to properly address internal and customer related needs in a timely manner.
- Must provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members.
- Decide and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation.
- Project scheduling and resource management.
- Manage service needs and expectations with OEM partners.
- Make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management.
- Ensure Saratech’s Marketing Department is creating the right branding and web-presence for AM service and that Saratech marketing collateral depicts Saratech AM offering effectively
- Develops and maintains knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partners
- Must be willing to travel 30-40% nationwide
- At least three (3) years of recent experience with 3d printing equipment
- Experience working in a technical environment – specifically in the engineering / manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and design cycles
- Experience with, or knowledge of, Additive Manufacturing Design for 3D printing
- Experience managing teams and finding relevant candidates
- Experience within the CAD / CAM industry a plus
- University or Bachelor's degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred.
- Complies with all organizational policies and procedures
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all customer and/or employee information to assure customer and/or employee rights are protected
- Adheres to policies regarding notification of absence and PTO requests
- Attends all mandatory management and staff meetings
- Represents the organization in a respectful and professional manner
- Attend and comply with annual health, safety, training and education requirements
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean
- Subject to strict background check
- Physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow detailed complex directions, reason and problem solve.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Company participates in E-Verify.
- Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
- This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.
NOTE TO STAFFING AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS: Saratech does not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency for the placement of any position. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies and received by Saratech will be considered the property of Saratech and may be contacted and engaged with directly by Saratech. Saratech will not pay a placement fee or any other fees to any third-party agency, firm or recruiter who is not specifically retained with a signed fee agreement by Saratech Human Resources to conduct a candidate search. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any Saratech employee. Saratech will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE: Paydarfar Industries, Inc. dba Saratech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.