Sales Account Manager
About the Company
Saratech is the industry leading provider of engineering and manufacturing solutions including Siemens Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software, engineering and consulting services and manufacturing hardware. The Saratech team helps customers optimize their engineering and manufacturing processes by providing extensive product development expertise and technologies. Saratech’s goal is to help customers succeed by building long-term and resilient relationships. Saratech offers Siemens PLM CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM software solutions and a full array of 3D printers from HP©, Markforged©, BigRep©, for both prototyping and production.
Saratech is headquartered in Mission Viejo, California with sales and technical coverage across the United States. The company offers qualified full-time employees medical and dental benefits, 401k plan participation with matching funds opportunities, and an Employee Assistance Plan, among other benefits. For more information, visit http://www.saratech.com.
About the Opportunity
Saratech is seeking a Sales Executive with at least five years of CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM software sales experience. This is a full-time position located in Ohio. Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications, experience, and abilities:
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the executive level for mid-to-large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business, engineering, and technology needs of the client within their industry.
- Leverage existing client relationships to grow Saratech business and build the pipeline in, and drive pursuit of, the full Saratech portfolio of solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of client's organizational structure and product development, manufacturing, and purchasing processes.
- Ability to successfully drive sales in all existing and new named accounts utilizing a solutions sales approach for prospecting, qualifying, uncovering needs, proposing solutions, and closing new business.
- Develop and maintains knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partners.
- Must be willing to travel.
- At least three (5) years of recent outside, B2B solution sales experience
- Experience working in a technical environment – specifically in the engineering / manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and understanding of product development and manufacturing processes
- A proven track record of solution sales success.
- Experience within the CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM industry
- Experience using SFDC a plus
- University or Bachelor's degree; Engineering preferred.
- Complies with all organizational policies and procedures
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all customer and/or employee information to assure customer and/or employee rights are protected
- Adheres to policies regarding notification of absence and PTO requests
- Attends all mandatory management and staff meetings
- Represents the organization in a respectful and professional manner
- Attend and comply with annual health, safety, training and education requirements
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean
- Subject to strict background check
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow detailed complex directions, reason and problem solve.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Company participates in E-Verify.
- Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
- This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.
HIRING IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS
NOTE TO STAFFING AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS: Saratech does not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency for the placement of any position. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies and received by Saratech will be considered the property of Saratech and may be contacted and engaged with directly by Saratech. Saratech will not pay a placement fee or any other fees to any third-party agency, firm or recruiter who is not specifically retained with a signed fee agreement by Saratech Human Resources to conduct a candidate search. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any Saratech employee. Saratech will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE: Paydarfar Industries, Inc. dba Saratech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.