About the Opportunity:
Saratech is seeking experienced engineering simulation engineers for our Engineering Services Division. Candidates must be comfortable with customer interaction and be willing to work in a variety of disciplines and across the full range of industries that Saratech supports.
Responsibilities & Objectives:
- Review customer requirements
- Formulate solutions to customer needs
- Provide input for proposals, including statements of work, labor, and schedule
- Perform to customer contracts to deliver high quality engineering solutions in linear and nonlinear finite element analysis, multi-body dynamics, lumped parameter system simulation, and computational fluid dynamics
- Participate in marketing and business development activities, including attending and presenting at conferences, meeting with customers, and developing technology white papers
- BS, MS, or PhD in mechanical, aerospace, or civil engineering
- Greater than five years of relevant industry experience in structural analysis, thermal analysis, fluid simulation, or model based systems engineering
- Expertise in engineering simulation. Tools from the Siemens portfolio of simulation software are preferred, but experience with software from other vendors will be considered.
- Familiarity with NX, Catia, Creo, Solid Edge, or SolidWorks CAD software
- Skilled in writing and presenting
NOTE TO STAFFING AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS: Saratech does not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency for the placement of any position. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies and received by Saratech will be considered the property of Saratech and may be contacted and engaged with directly by Saratech. Saratech will not pay a placement fee or any other fees to any third-party agency, firm or recruiter who is not specifically retained with a signed fee agreement by Saratech Human Resources to conduct a candidate search. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any Saratech employee. Saratech will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE: Paydarfar Industries, Inc. dba Saratech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.