Location: Mission Viejo, CA
Educational Requirements: Currently pursuing a degree in an Information Technology or Computer related field.
This role is designed to provide a college student with valuable professional experience supporting our internal customers in a growing organization. You will assist the IT team with various support duties such as provisioning, onboarding, offboarding, and deployment of assets, handling customer support incidents such as network troubleshooting, hardware, and software support. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to grow your professional network and contribute to the IT Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to ticket system request and face to face interactions
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software and other systems
- Assist in troubleshooting challenges and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Escalate critical customer situations to appropriate team members
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience supporting multiple, simultaneous engagements/customers
- Excellent iOS troubleshooting ability
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must be a detailed oriented and be an organized thinker who is services minded which strong customer service skills
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and a member of a team
- Ability to manage competing priorities and fulfill tasks to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requirements
- Ability to lift 20 lbs
- Software Development Experience is a plus
Hourly Rate: $12
Candidate must be qualified to work in the US without sponsorship
NOTE TO STAFFING AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS: Saratech does not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency for the placement of any position. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies and received by Saratech will be considered the property of Saratech and may be contacted and engaged with directly by Saratech. Saratech will not pay a placement fee or any other fees to any third-party agency, firm or recruiter who is not specifically retained with a signed fee agreement by Saratech Human Resources to conduct a candidate search. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any Saratech employee. Saratech will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE: Paydarfar Industries, Inc. dba Saratech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.