About the Opportunity
Saratech is seeking an Applications Engineer for our Software Business Unit. Candidates must be comfortable with customer interaction and be willing to work in a variety of disciplines and across the full range of industries that Saratech supports.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support using the Teamcenter product suite;
- Provide customer Teamcenter training on the software/products, product support, trouble-shooting and customer support;
- Perform maintenance of Siemens PLM software specifically Teamcenter;
- Work closely with and guide development towards the completion of work as defined or as assigned by management;
- Remain up to date with newer improvements of Siemens software and its use;
- Serve as a liaison between customer and sales
- Travel to customer sites (as needed) for purposes of demonstrating of the software that will address the customer requirements
- Answer technical questions from customers who require product assistance via the Company’s support line;
- Perform analysis of customer’s problems and requirements to identify solutions, business propositions and quotations/proposals;
- Prepare technical notes and presentations for use in Company’s marketing presentations, webinars and Company’s participation in conferences;
- Respond to sales team and customer inquiries on a priority basis and with a sense of urgency.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 2-5 years of experience in engineering and/or manufacturing industries;
- Comfortable using and deploying the Siemens PLM Teamcenter product suite of software
- 4 year degree in a technical field or equivalent;
- Advanced organizational, interpersonal, and presentational skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- General computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel up to 75%;
- Effectively work as a member of a team and willingness to learn and adapt;
- Ability to work remotely under general guidance;
- Comfortable in front of an audience
- Possess the necessary engineering background and experience to support sales activities and to support customers in the application, integration and operation of Teamcenter PLM Software;
- Flexibility to cover working with teams in other time zones.
NOTE TO STAFFING AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS: Saratech does not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency for the placement of any position. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies and received by Saratech will be considered the property of Saratech and may be contacted and engaged with directly by Saratech. Saratech will not pay a placement fee or any other fees to any third-party agency, firm or recruiter who is not specifically retained with a signed fee agreement by Saratech Human Resources to conduct a candidate search. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any Saratech employee. Saratech will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE: Paydarfar Industries, Inc. dba Saratech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.