Engineering Project Assistant
About the Opportunity
Saratech is seeking an Engineering Project Assistant for our Engineering Services Division. Candidates must be comfortable with customer interaction and be willing to work in a variety of disciplines and across the full range of industries that Saratech supports.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Review customer requirements
- Formulate solutions to customer needs
- Provide input for proposals, including statements of work, labor, and schedule
- Participate in marketing and business development activities, including attending and presenting at conferences, meeting with customers, and developing technology white papers
- Assist the Project Manager with the following:
- Developing the project schedule
- Collecting and implementing updates to the project schedule
- Documenting and tracking project requirements
- Generating invoices
- Project reporting
- Documenting meetings and action items
- College Degree
- Formal project management training a plus.
- Greater than 2 years of relevant experience as a Project Assistant.
- Experience with MS Project.
- General expertise with MS Office Suite
- Good communication skills
NOTE TO STAFFING AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS: Saratech does not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency for the placement of any position. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies and received by Saratech will be considered the property of Saratech and may be contacted and engaged with directly by Saratech. Saratech will not pay a placement fee or any other fees to any third-party agency, firm or recruiter who is not specifically retained with a signed fee agreement by Saratech Human Resources to conduct a candidate search. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any Saratech employee. Saratech will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE: Paydarfar Industries, Inc. dba Saratech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.