Supplier Quality Engineer
About the Opportunity
Saratech is seeking an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer for our Engineering Services Division. Candidates must be comfortable with customer interaction and be willing to work in a variety of disciplines and across the full range of industries that Saratech supports.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Review customer requirements
- Formulate solutions to customer needs
- Provide input for proposals, including statements of work, labor, and schedule
- Participate in marketing and business development activities, including attending and presenting at conferences, meeting with customers, and developing technology white papers
- Develop and enforce Saratech quality processes.
- Perform quality inspections of sub-tier supplier facilities and processes.
- Develop and conduct internal training.
- Coordinate with customer quality departments to ensure compliance with all project quality requirements.
- BS, MS, or PhD in mechanical or aerospace engineering.
- Aerospace is preferred.
- Greater than five years of relevant industry experience in Aerospace Supplier Quality.
- Familiarity with NX, Catia, Creo, Solid Edge, or SolidWorks CAD software
- Skilled in writing and presenting.
- Expertise in aerospace manufacturing processes and procedures is desired.
- Expertise in AS9100 quality systems and NASA quality requirements is desired.
NOTE TO STAFFING AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS: Saratech does not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency for the placement of any position. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies and received by Saratech will be considered the property of Saratech and may be contacted and engaged with directly by Saratech. Saratech will not pay a placement fee or any other fees to any third-party agency, firm or recruiter who is not specifically retained with a signed fee agreement by Saratech Human Resources to conduct a candidate search. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any Saratech employee. Saratech will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE: Paydarfar Industries, Inc. dba Saratech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.