Satellite Digital Communications Systems Engineer
DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING (DSP) ALGORITHMS AND SUBSYSTEM DEVELOPMENT
Development of state-of-the-art, Space-Based Communication Systems for Commercial, Civil, and/or National Security Programs with a focus on the following areas:
- Advanced Communications Engineering
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Algorithms
- Digital Subsystem Engineering
- Advanced Sensor Architecture
Technical Services employees support a highly-motivated team that works with domestic or international customers on their latest satellite systems.
Position responsibilities and skills include:
- Designing and developing next generation RF and digital satellite communication systems
- Developing and verifying multi-rate, fixed-point signal processing algorithms
- Conducting performance analysis of signal processing models
- Performing waveform development and characterization
- Performing trade studies
- Supporting integration and test of our payloads and spacecraft from unit level through in-orbit operations
- Supporting HDL-level design and verification
Performing detailed system design and verification activities
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY NOTICE: Paydarfar Industries, Inc. dba Saratech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
NOTE TO STAFFING AGENCIES AND RECRUITERS: Saratech does not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency for the placement of any position. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies and received by Saratech will be considered the property of Saratech and may be contacted and engaged with directly by Saratech. Saratech will not pay a placement fee or any other fees to any third-party agency, firm or recruiter who is not specifically retained with a signed fee agreement by Saratech Human Resources to conduct a candidate search. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website or to any Saratech employee. Saratech will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.